The Business Continuity Management (BCM) module is aimed at making sure that the company is prepared to tackle unexpected risk events that might cause significant business damages, which is why conscious planning and preparation for such risks may become a core objective of business processes.
SeCube is capable of bringing together business and IT technology/service continuity planning and recovery and also of handling them both in a uniform manner.
The BCM module is set to support the full life-cycle of business continuity management in a uniform system (taking into account the ISO 22301 standard):
- Operations modelling (Inventory)
- Risk analysis (Risk) and business impact analysis (Governance).
- Defining restoration target times and comparing those with our plans (BCM)
- The preparation of BCP and DRP detailed plans (BCM)
- Planning the preparation tasks during business-as-usual periods and checking their implementation (BCM)
- Maintaining and reviewing plans (BCM)
- Testing plans (BCM)
- Emergency application and simulations (BCM)
SeCube’s modular structure also supports partial modular use based on requirements.